Wednesday, June 24, 2009

dances and dresses

I've referenced my love for So You Think You Can Dance before - it is the one show that I look forward to every week. Alas, I'm a bit disappointed thus far - while there have been a few dances I've thoroughly enjoyed, at this point in the past couple of seasons I already know most of the dancers and have some favorites, not so this year. J will say something about one of the dancers and I say, who? Which one is that?
I hope tonight's episode is the turning point - a Mia Michaels' contemporary dance would certainly make that more likely.

On an unrelated note, I went shopping today for a dress for the wedding we are attending next weekend and have narrowed it down to these two plus one Phoebe Couture dress I couldn't find online.

This Kensie dress except the one I am eyeing is purple
And this bcbgeneration dress, but in salmon

J would much rather I wear something already in my closet, but where's the fun in that?

2 comments:

joacoma said...

That "J" fella must be a really smart guy!

Erica Medina Martinez said...

Very smart - except when it comes to his view on buying new clothes :) btw, you'll be glad to know I am wearing something I already own.