Thursday, June 11, 2009

guest dress

We have two summer weddings to attend this year - one over Fourth of July weekend and the other in August. I always start the search for my outfits quite early and I'm dying to get both dresses from J. Crew. I've even managed to find some sale options!

Marbella Lorelei dress - even the name of this dress is lovely!

Robin short dress - Sunshine abound!

Ruffled cotton-sateen dress - I heart ruffles and I must
say this isn't a bad price for a J. Crew dress

Goldwyn dress - Gold's a good color for the tan I'm planning to have.
I love the back too!

Pique Pavilion Dress - More ruffles and $40, are you kidding me?

Penelope dress - Lilac Love

Melody dress - Simple and Sweet

There were so many I started going cross-eyed with giddiness. Which do you like best?

No comments: