Sunday, June 14, 2009

my adventure book



The latest Disney/Pixar creation was just what I needed after a week of unemployment-related stress. In the first 15 minutes I was laughing, crying and letting myself form a bond with the charming characters of Up. The swell of emotion in my heart made me want to reach over to my husband and squeeze him with all my might (we were separated by my sister and brother, le sigh). In addition to bravery, friendship, loyalty and good vs evil, there was an underlying story of love, a love that propelled the movie's main character, Carl, to take an journey on a house kept in the air by helium balloons (btw, how cute were Ellie's clothes in the movie?).

Not only did the movie make my heart swell thinking of how lucky I am to have married the love of my life, it gave me inspiration for two projects:
a. Keep my own adventure journal filled with the footprints of my journey through life.
b. It's time to frame some of the wedding photos and put them up in the house. I have been hesitant because I couldn't decide where to put them, but I'm sure I can find somewhere to display photos of one of the most beautiful days of my life!


If you haven't seen Up yet, please go! And start your very own adventure book too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's my favorite movie in the world... beautiful wedding photo!