Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Lovely List


A few days ago I was gushing about the amazing ladies I find on here. My favorite part of reading a blog entry is to go through the comments and find even more people to follow! Well now, The Lovely List is making it easier than ever to get to know some of the most creative and fabulous ladies out there! Brandy started the list because she, like me, wanted to find more inspirational blogs and house them all under one blog roof!

Très Magnifique!

That sweet pink cruiser above could be yours too if you share The Lovely List on your blog! Read details here!

Head over to Brandy's genius blog and find other dreamers, wishers, inspirers, lovers and friends!

3 comments:

You Are My Fave said...

Sorry lady, that bike is mine!

Erica Medina Martinez said...

Did you win it?!?!

hmmm said...

the lovely list = a very lovely idea!
and that bike is SO fantastic.