Tuesday, November 10, 2009

did you know...


I want to write a book - probably several and I have tons of ideas that I sometimes verbalize to J, sometimes elaborate in my mind and sometimes let pass me by.

But I know in my heart that I will write a book one day.
Sometimes I think it will be about things that I've gone through in the past - love, heartbreak, tragedy and triumph.

Other times I'd like to bury myself in research about something I don't completely know but that I could find myself immersed in.

I'm inspired by people and things around me. New friends, old friends, strangers driving next to me in the morning, lives that I can relate to and even those I can't.

People are ethereal. Places are nostalgic. Feelings are fleeting. I want to capture it all and share it.

And now I have a exquisite journal, courtesy of J, to write it all down in.

Do you have something you know you are just destined to do?

Photo: Su Blackwell's amazing book sculptures.

1 comment:

Summer said...

I was destined to meet you. That's one of the few things I'm sure of! ;) xoxo