Friday, November 6, 2009

project thankful

I stumbled upon project :: thankful byMarta via Cari's Little City, Happy Life blog. I lurve the idea of expressing what we are thankful for. I know sometimes, when life gets a little rough and tough, I forget all of the amazing things that I am blessed with.

So, right this minute, on this day, I am thankful for
  • The person in my office that brought some candy for giving me my chocolate fix for the day
  • My husband and our first year of marriage together
  • My sister, who lives in Dallas and to whom I've grown much closer in the past year
  • The lovely ladies whose blogs I read - your creativity, honesty and the ability to capture and share is amazing
  • The health and safety of my friends and family
  • Myra's gorgeous hair pieces - one of which I was lukcy enough to procure for my wedding day
Happy Weekend!

No comments: