Monday, May 16, 2011

P. Interest

I think it is quite obvious that I don't use this forum for more than just silly fodder. I'll leave real blogging to those who know what they are doing. So, when I received my invite to "Pinterest," I was thrilled to begin a love affair with a site that fits my lust for pretty images of all kinds - food, spaces, travel, fashion, etc...

I haven't had quite as much time as I'd like to endlessly peruse all of the images that others are putting up there, but you will see that my little boards are beginning to fill up. And I'm so in awe of what others have found by digging toward the center of the Internet.

Some of my favorites so far:

Here


Here



here


If you are on Pinterest, please let me know, I need to fill up my "Following" list!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I love your blog, and your style! ;) ps- let me know if you need the link to my new bloggy(replacing the knee bloggy, which doesn't get updates anymore...) xx