Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful


I don't blog anymore. It's true. I just can't find the time. But for November at least, I've decided to fire up this little blog on a mission to put into words the things that I am thankful for - all of my blessings.

Have you seen this? This wonderful, giving woman who spent her 38th birthday doing 38 random acts of kindness? It's inspiring. And it compelled me to take a look at my life, the one that I all too often complain about (not enough of this or too much of that, blah blah blah), and just be thankful for the little things. And for the big things. And all the things in between.

So here it goes.

1. I'm thankful for the group of girls that gathered at my house tonight. I'm thankful that every time we meet they open their hearts to each other and to the Lord. Each one of them offers honesty, humor, love, support and wisdom that I truly look forward to on our Tuesdays together. Thank you, girls.

For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. Matthew 18:20

No comments: