Friday, October 16, 2009

Red River Rivalry 2009


This weekend is craaaaaaaazy in Dallas as we play host to the Big 12 Red River Rivalry. UT and OU duke it out for rights to something. Traffic is already redonk and while I kind of would like to participate in the festivities, I also don't want to deal with the cluster. I'll stick to staying home and getting my guns up.


We are having friends over to watch the game tomorrow during the day and then another set of friends over for dinner. For desert at dinner we are baking TWO, yes DOS, pies! I can't wait! Most of all, I am looking forward to two days of uninterrupted time with my love! I hope your wedding plans are faboosh!

Photos via here and Lpomme Etsy shop

1 comment:

You Are My Fave said...

I love those pears.Fall decor is so much fun.