Saturday, January 2, 2010

goals, not resolutions


I didn't make resolutions last year because you know, most of the time they are thrown out the window by the second week of January.

This year, however, after going through some experiences that forced me to grow, I've decided that there are goals I want to reach in 2010. I've started writing them down in a beautiful journal my husband got me for our one-year wedding anniversary.

I'm taking this opportunity to make changes - I know I can't really start fresh - nor would I want to - where I am in my life is amazing and full of blessings, but I can tweak a few things, work hard to make it to some places I've never been, take different paths, try new things, leave old habits behind and love more.

Above all, I will count my blessings every day.

No comments: