Sunday, February 19, 2012

Canvas

I bought one a deal on Gilt City for the service that turns one of your photos into a canvas, but now I'm having trouble figuring out which photo to use.

The canvas will hang in my formal living room, which is currently gray, black and yellow, but will soon have a POP of yellow. Some chairs I bought for a fantastic price at an antique store are currently being recovered (for a price that makes my fantastic price, not so fantastic) in a pale yellow stripe. I want to pull in the yellow in the chairs with the photo and some pillows on the black sofa.

I'm no professional photographer, but I like to pretend I have some skills. I took a few photos while in Spain that I think might work for the canvas. Currently considering the following:yes, the same as the blog header.


Leaning toward the second photo. Also leaning toward none of the above and thinking of just getting a black and white photo from our wedding since we, for some reason, have none in our house. Not sure how that happened. Options, options.

No comments: