Sunday, June 17, 2012

13 week update


I'm going to use my abandoned blog to provide my family and some friends with baby updates via the chalkboard wall in our office! Though I'd like to say this was my brilliant idea, it actually came from...Pinterest, of course. It is the first time, though, our chalkboard wall gets some good use! Below are my stats for 13 weeks!

How far along? 13.5 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: 4 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? I bought one dress from Zulily and one from Gilt, but haven't worn them yet. 
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Not sleeping so well and have to get up to pee once or twice a night. 
Best moment this week: Nausea is getting better! 
Miss Anything? A cold beer. Zipping up my jeans comfortably. My boobs fitting into my bra (I was blessed with plenty of bust to begin with and now they pretty much make their way into a room even before I do). 
Movement: None yet! 
Food cravings: Carbs! They help the nausea. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Some smells - no food items. 
Have you started to show yet: A little pooch mixed in with the extra pounds I was carrying around already. 
Gender prediction: Girl (though I've had dreams of both boy and girl). 
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, with a few emotional outbursts. 
Looking forward to: Finally telling everyone!

No comments: